Exchange & Return Policy
1. Safety1st.com.hk（Hereafter referred as「Safety 1st Hong Kong」）Once an order is accepted, no cancellation, change, return or refund will be accepted.
2. Safety 1st Hong Kong only accepts exchange for any goods defect caused by damaged in the delivery or manufacturing process or the orders do not match the exchange requirements. Any personal replacement requirements will not be accepted and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.
2.1. Customer must contact Safety 1st Hong Kong Customer Service Department to make a replacement request by email within 7 days (Receipt Date Included). Please specify the order number, the reason for the replacement of the goods and the photos of the goods in the email. If the customer fails to make a replacement application within the above-mentioned time, the goods will not be replaced after seven days.
2.2. After the Customer Service Department has verified the application, Safety 1st Hong Kong will send you an “Exchange Form” and you must return the completed “Exchange Form” together with the receipt and the original packaged product to the Safety 1st Hong Kong designated address. Delivery charges will be borne by Safety 1st Hong Kong. Please note that you are responsible for the risk of missing shipment during return process!
2.3. After received the product, our Customer Service Department will inspect the goods and arrange the replacement of the goods. If you have an order that has not been shipped, the replacement will be shipped with the order.
3. Under normal circumstances, Safety 1st Hong Kong only arranges replacement of the same goods (including the same color, the same style, the same size, etc.)
4. If the customer signs the receipt and finds that the goods are damaged or received the wrong goods, please notify the delivery staff immediately. After confirmation, Safety 1st Hong Kong will arrange for the replacement of the goods as soon as possible.
5. Safety 1st Hong Kong does not accept replacement applications for any package that is incomplete, opened or unpacked.
6. Safety 1st Hong Kong is not responsible if we do not receive your parcel of return goods.
7. Replacement arrangement does not apply to diapers, underwear, special display items, foods, products that have been assembled, opened, used, or damaged for personal reasons.
8. Without valid receipts or requests for replacements based on personal preferences will not be accepted.
9. Only one exchange request for each order and each item.
10. Should any dispute arise, Safety 1st Hong Kong reserves the right to explain, amend the terms and conditions of the services listed and the final decision.